Conducting workplace investigations is one of the most harrowing tasks for even the most experienced HR employee. The employer’s response and how they investigate misconduct can have legal implications and affect your company culture long-term. Monarch’s Complaints Hotline and Investigation and Resolution services can help to ensure successful outcomes.
Our services include:
- Developing a standardized policy and procedure for your business with the end goal to prevent misconduct and discrimination
- Collecting data from all parties and reviewing the case
- Conducting investigations, interviews, and mediation services as an impartial party
- Personalizing standardized forms and tools to assist with the application of your policies and procedures and ensure appropriate documentation
- Developing and delivering Employee training on the policies and procedures
- Creating and implementing company-wide changes to minimize future risks as an ongoing annual review